• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy from SLC, Ut.

Hi all.
I just found the site, Thought I would join the group.
I have 3 Mossberg's(technically 2, 1 is my 9 year old daughters) That being an M590A1, 500, 28" barrel and wood furniture and an 802 Plinkster in Pink, I think you can figure out which is my daughters ;)
Anyhow, I'm a family guy, Have 2 great kids, Loving wife, We like to do all sorts of outdoorsy stuff here in the great state of Utah.
Have fun
Brian

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! We are glad that you found us. I bet your daughter really enjoys her Mossberg 590A1 :lol: . If you get a chance post some pictures up of your collection as we all enjoy getting to see each others firearms. Sounds like a great life out in Utah; that is one place I have always wanted to visit and need to get around to doing so one of these days. Please make yourself at home here at Mossberg Owners forum!

Dan

Hey Brian! I was actually bettin on the 28" field gun bein your daughters!!! lol!

Good to have you on, I've got a handful of friends in UT. Good folks for sure! Theyre in south western UT, near a copper mine I believe, not far from where I-80 leads out of utah and into Nevada.

Thanks for signin on Brian!

Welcome aboard Sir!

Glad you found us. Sounds like you've got a nice group of guns and a great family to share 'em with. Take some time to check out all our subforums and be sure to post up some pics of your Mossbergs.

Enjoy!

Back