• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy here in New Hampshire.....

...by way of Pa, Mass, Utah.
I'm looking to get the 88 with two barrels this week.
Live free or........you know the rest.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome from Las Vegas NV.
Been to Lisbon NH a couple of times with ex g/f who was from there.
Beautiful country. Still have the scars from a massive wipe out on the Alpine Slide at Attitash Mtn.

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

Welcome Aboard Schot! :) I used to go to NH quite frequently when I was in RI. Skiing in winter, camping, etc. in summer. NE Dragstrip, Loudon Raceway--whatever they are called now...

And then there is Bike Week in Laconia. One year I hooked up with some other lads I knew from RI and we went for a nice ride on the last Sunday. We were all on sport bikes... :D Did the Kankamangus at about an avg. 60mph. :cool: 100+ back home on the interstate weaving in and out, passing troopers who were in no position to think about pulling us over. No one got hurt and no one died--I doubt I would do anything as fun nowadays... ;)

You really need to be on top of political issues there before gun rights get lost as is happening in VT. Even my birth state of Maine is faltering with the liberal disease! :eek:

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Back