• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy here

EODFXSTI

Copper BB
I am new to this site but not to Mossberg. I am looking forward to learning more. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge on here.

Welcome and I think you will find we have a great search engine but if you don't see what you're looking for please ask. Have members with many decades of shooting experience on Mossberg and other platforms plus a cadre of folks with law enforcement and military experience.

Regards

Welcome and I think you will find we have a great search engine but if you don't see what you're looking for please ask. Have members with many decades of shooting experience on Mossberg and other platforms plus a cadre of folks with law enforcement and military experience.

Regards
Thank you. I have seen this site many times when looking up information on various Mossberg shotguns. I have owned a few and tinkered on a few. Glad to be part of the community and I hope to add useful input as well.

Welcome to MO from the post nation state of Canaduh!

Back