• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy on the block

930fan

.22LR
That's me :) I live in Northern Ontario, Canada. I found this site a while back and was snooping around. Since I own a Mossberg 930 I found this site very informative and decided to join the fun. I'm a retired welder and love to shoot shotguns. Skeet, trap. SC, waterfowl and bird hunting.

So you shooting some big birds out there? I am not familiar with what is in Northern Ontario? Got pics?

Retired and shooting shotguns, how much fun is that? I wanna be able to do that when my time comes.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

My 930 is nothing special. Just a black synthetic 12 gauge with a 28" barrel that I use for waterfowl and rabbits.

I meant do you have pics of the birds you have taken. I am use to only seeing tiny doves (fast little suckers).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Hi!!! Sounds like youre doin as I intend to do sometime down the road, and I too am a welder! Retire oneday, shoot guns, sometimes at birds and other yummy sources of protien...

Welcome to Mossberg Owners! :D

Howdy 930fan, and welcome to the club!

Thank you for the welcome.

We were in Benson once and I love the area. The quail hunting must be good down there.

Back