• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New here looking for 3 point sling

Homeboyjames

Copper BB
Just wanted to start out by saying I'm new here and I purchased a 715t a few weeks ago with the handle top. No where around here had the flat top ones and I picked this up for under 250 with ammo.

I'm looking to see if anyone can recommend a nice 3 point sling for the gun that fits. I have seen a few of them on the Internet but not sure if they work with the 22 there all for ar15

I've also ordered. Barska 3x9x42 illuminated multicolor scope for it (had a red dot on it for a while but all my friends I go shooting with have scopes so they shoot far so I figured I would get one) I've also ordered a front grip that turns into a bipod which looks pretty cool and in the near future I would like to get a tach light fore it.

Thanks everyone

Shoot on

Welcome to MO. I'm bumping your post up to see if it will gat a valid response. Since I don't have your type weapon I can't answer you...

Back