• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from IL

newsalem

Copper BB
Hello, I am a new member but a long-time Mossberg owner! I currently own a Model 500 pump set up for deer/turkey, a Model 835 two-barrel pump "NWTF Guide Gun," and a Model 930 semi-auto rifled barrel deer gun. I recently gave a 535 combo to my son who has just returned home from military service, and previously had a 695 bolt shotgun that is now owned by a friend.

As a left handed shooter, I love the ambidextrous tang-mounted thumb safety on the Mossberg shotguns. Even though I own more expensive "true" left-handed guns, I usually grab a Mossberg when I go hunting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Nice collection of Mossberg's! If you get a chance please post up some pictures as we all enjoy checking each others firearms collections. I appreciate your son serving our country and protecting our freedom. Please thank him for me. My brother is a lefty as well and loves Mossberg's for the same reason.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners! Please tell your son how thankful we all are here for his service!!!

Cant wait to hear more about the Mossys!

Welcome to the forum Sir,

Like the other guys already said, we are all very proud of your son and his service to our country. I know you're a proud poppa. We're glad you found us and look forward to your contribution to the forum. Post up some pics of your Mossys when you get a chance.

Enjoy the site!

Back