• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member from Kansas

Hello-
My name is J.D.
I recently purchased and am awaiting delivery of a Mossberg 590A1 (Model# 51660). This forum seems to have a wealth of information regarding Mossbergs and I look forward to using it as a reference.
I live in Kansas and served in the U.S. Navy in now decommissioned squadron VA-176 out of NAS Oceana.
Thanks in advance to any help that you all are able to provide,
J.D.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 590A1! Thank you for your service, its much appreciated.

Hello, J.D.~~~

Welcome Aboard, you made a great first start with that 590A1, and thank you for the selfless service you dedicated to our nation.

Post often, and don't be shy!

Welcome J.D. from Sunny Arizona! :razz:

Lateck,

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

First off, thank you for your service. We here at M.O. are deeply proud of and indebted to all those who serve to protect us and this great Nation of ours. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so when you get it be sure to post up some pics of your 590a1 and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Oh hi JD!

Thanks for your service to the US of A!!!

Uhh, guess I didnt have to move that post... I can move it back! :D

Thank you for your service and welcome from MI

Back