• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Pa. and Va.

bigguyz06

Copper BB
Hello all,

Life member of the NRA and a hunting and fishing addict. I just recently acquired a Mossberg 935 Turkey/Deer combo. Can't wait to try it out on a Pa. spring gobbler, off all next week in pursuit of one and also a little trout fishing in the afternoon after a nap..... :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 935. I spent last weekend in pursuit of a gobbler with my Mossberg 930 but was unsuccessful. Best of luck to you next week and be sure to post up pictures if you get a gobbler.

Welcome aboard!

Not much of a hunter here, but I've always loved pullin trout outta the water. Good luck on your outing and let us know how it goes. Take some time to look aroind the site. I'm sure you'll find something of interest. Be sure to check out the various weapons forums and post up some pics of your firearms too!

Enjoy the site!

Enjoy!

Sounds like good times! Let us know how you do... you know, after the nap! ;)

Thanks for signing on!

BTW do you own a z06 or just like them? I had a c6 z51 for a little bit and really enjoyed that car.

I own a 2003 Z06, 22,000 miles on it, I am the original owner....Mostly short trips to Carlisle for the Vette show in August and to Glen Hazel when the weather is perfect. Awesome vehicle, can't drive it without a smile on your face!!!!! :D

Back