• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from TN

Just wanted to say hey to everyone! I've been lurking for a few weeks while I had been fumbling between ideas on what shotgun to get. I made my choice and sometime this week, my 590A1 should be here! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! You certainly can not go wrong with the Mossberg 590A1! It is what I consider the best pump action shotgun available (for tactical/home defense of course :twisted: ). Please make yourself at home.

Hi goosebob!!! Youre gonna love the 590A1! Its a wonderful and awesome pump action to handle! Its a little heavy, but once you get goin with it, it just feels right!

Thanks for signin on to Mossberg Owners!

Welcome aboard Sir,

Congrats on the your fine choice of weapon. You're gonna love it! Be sure to post pics of your set-up when it arrives. Take some time to look through all the subforums and absorb all the our site has to offer. I learn somethin new everyday.

Enjoy!

Beautiful! Congratulations on your Mossberg 590A1. Have you been able to go out and shoot it yet? If you did I bet you looked like this :D :D :D :D

DHonovich said:
Beautiful! Congratulations on your Mossberg 590A1. Have you been able to go out and shoot it yet? If you did I bet you looked like this :D :D :D :D

I put a few rounds through it real quick before it got dark. And you are correct. I was nothing but :D :D :D :D after shooting it!

Back