• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member with 930SPX

paddling_man

Copper BB
Greetings!

New member check in. 42 years old and have had a couple of Mossbergs over the years: a 500 18.5" Cruiser/Pers and a 20" Cruiser/Persuader.

Honestly, I loved the 18.5" (stolen twenty years ago) and replaced it with a 20", 8-shot. This I found to feel terribly unbalanced. I began the search for a balanced replacement, looking at 870s, 500s and 590s. Somehow, I found the 930 SPX and fell in love. I've only had it a couple of weeks and, as a TV broadcast engineer living in the host city for Super Bowl, have had no time to get out with it yet.

This board has a wealth of information regarding the ups/downs of the 930 SPX as I scrutinized and cleaned my new purchase.

It felt right to finally register instead of lurk! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Well, we're happy to have you here, thanks for signing on with is! I hope to have a 930 someday too!!! :D

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930spx and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from MI!!

Thanks, folks. Sorry i'm just now getting back to you. They are playing this football game here in town this weekend and things have been hectic.

Thanks for the welcome!

There's a televised football game coming up? In February? Wow!!!! :)

Welcome to a truly great gun forum. Glad to have you in the group!

Back