• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New metal Mossberg safety from CDM Gear

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
The only link I have is via Facebook. I've long been a fan of CDM Gear and he is now expanding his Mossberg line with a metal safety which he himself has designed and produced.

https://www.facebook.com/cdmgearfan...05794072/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_reply#

I think this called the "Delta Wave" safety and in the video it's mounted on the 930 SPX. He says he'll have other colors available at some point too and with an attractive or competitive MSRP.

I'll see if it's something I can get a hold of when they become available so I can actually review it here.

Do they make a normal sized non tacticool version also? To each their own, but that thing looks ridiculous to me.

Do they make a normal sized non tacticool version also? To each their own, but that thing looks ridiculous to me.

I don't put this in the catagory of tacticool at all and hope to put one on my turkey gun actually.

I like it. Just use some gunblue stuff and make it tacticool....

I like it. Just use some gunblue stuff and make it tacticool....

Scott says these are still rolling off the production line in his shop and they'll go to anodizing after that. Later they'll be made available in other colors.

Right on. I an oversized one at the moment. But this would be so much better.

This will give you an idea of how it works. You can now keep your thumb securely on the safety for fire and safe conditions, switching back and forth faster than any other safety for Mossberg. It offsets activation back about 3/4 of an inch too. Gloves, no gloves, wet or dry conditions it works fast. These will be available in black initially but we will have some for 3 gun in red, blue and gold.

Received mine a few days ago. Very nice piece indeed! Just installed it today on the 930 SPX, I think I'm really going to like it. Very functional and practical. Oh, and these are up on their website as of early last week. Good stuff.

S4010112.JPG S4010114.JPG S4010115.JPG

I need a tier 1 beard.... my crap grown in looks like an adolescent Hasidic Jew beard. And I should know... I audit an entire Jewish community's school district.

Back