• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to the forum

AmericanDrengr

Copper BB
Hello all from central Kali(pleasegodgetmeoutofhere)fornia. sorry. that slipped out.

Anyway, I'm the proud owner of my first lever action, a 464spx. I don't know much about them, they're ugly (particularly the stock), but it seems to function well (especially the stock, as I've got ape arms and a long pull. go figure). I got it second hand, and it's missing a couple bits and pieces (hey, the price was right, and I'm on a budget. The kids gotta eat). it's missing the short accessory rails, and the flash hider(?) doohickey. It did come with a small cap threaded over the hider threads, which I'm assuming is/was included gear originally.

Now, I've googled and searched, but I'm coming up blank for parts. So, here I am, on this fine forum. I'll probably troll through a bunch of threads looking for what I'm looking for, but I didn't want to be rude, so I'm saying Hi, and thanks for letting me play.

Cheers!

AD, welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.

index.php

Welcome from northeast Oklahoma. You'll find a good group of folks here. I imagine you can find answers to all of your questions here sooner or later.

Welcome from MI!!

Back