• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NFA stamp submittal change of address

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Well, it looks like the government, in their infinite wisdom, appears to be changing the address where you have to mail your NFA tax stamp forms.

Again.

This time, from Atlanta, to now Portland, Oregon.

Yep, that Portland. Home of Antifa.

So, now there is longer time in transit and risk of loss crossing the entire damn continent TWICE because once they are received in Portland and the $ is processed, they forward them back across the entire United States to the nfa branch in Martinsburg, West Virginia.

I don't know whose bright idea this was to include multiple government points of contact, but I would like to personally and cordially tell you just how stupid you are and how ashamed your parents must be of you.

Link below.

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center...Z6Crn8TH5REWZ2qJ0s_SqGHEYOQl3mq7DIHvD47Ruqq1k

Yeah, I'm still not sure if they haven't figured out that processing the forms in Hawaii isn't farther away from west Virginia than Oregon is ??? [rolleyes]

Back