• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

No body posts ...

Why...!?

The Mossberg SA-20 is a fine lightweight, soft shooting 20 gauge sporting shotgun that is perfect for both hunting and target shooting.

The SA-20 comes in no less than 8 Configurations...under 6 major Types:

All Purpose Field

Muddy Girl

Turkey

Railed

Pistol Grip

Youth Bantam

Which one do YOU own...why did you pick that particular model / gauge...and for what purpose does it serve you !?

Maybe lack of availability, or popularity? I've personally never seen one on a rack, in any gun shop. Not saying we should remove the thread, but now curious, where are they?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Guilty!
Mine has been running great, knock wood, nothing to complain about and no more mods to make. I still wish there were more mossberg and aftermarket parts. Still running it in 3 Gun and tactical matches with no issues.
I did have my first double feed jam during a match took a few minutes to finally clear it and finished the match.
We need some support from mossberg with parts and mods.

They need to offer a slug barrel for it, honestly that is why I didn't buy one years ago.

I may still get one but its not as high on my list at the moment.

There's no way this should be taken down. It's an absolute wealth of information. I myself gleaned a ton of knowledge here.
And as a token of my gratitude, I suppose I should do a write up on my 20. I'll get to it sooner or later…

There's no way this should be taken down. It's an absolute wealth of information. I myself gleaned a ton of knowledge here.
And as a token of my gratitude, I suppose I should do a write up on my 20. I'll get to it sooner or later…

giphy.gif

Back