• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Non Removable Forend

dysmal

Copper BB
Hello Everyone,

I've been browsing these forums for quite some time, and I quite enjoy reading all of the informative articles and posts.

I'm the proud owner of a mossberg 535 ATS, which I bought with the 3 cannons, waterfowl, turkey and rifled.

For some reason unexplained, I had the irresistable urge to buy a pistol grip stock, so I got the ATI Talon scorpion. Living in Canada, I had to purchase it from cabelas.ca, and the stock only was on backorder, so I bought the package that comes with the forend, knowing full well that my forend is not removable.

I installed the stock and it's a beauty, however the forend is really really really nice. Can I buy the parts to install this forend on mine? I guess I'd need the forend tube and rails likely? Would they be compatible with my gun? Thanks!

Try Havlin Sales.

I'm not as familiar with the 535 but if it is like the 500's you should be able to purchase older style action slide that will allow you to change the forend.

The people at Havlin are very knowledgeable about Mossbergs and should be able to point you in the right direction.

Back