• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Not CO !

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
http://www.9news.com/news/local/article ... opposition

DENVER (AP) - Colorado House Democrats passed new ammunition limits and expanded background checks as part of a package of bills responding to recent mass shootings.

The debate on the measures has attracted attention from the White House.

The Democratic-led House voted Monday to ban large-capacity magazines, placing a limit of 15 rounds for firearms, and eight for shotguns. Lawmakers also passed a requirement for background checks on firearm sales between private parties.

Yeah, this blows. But that is what the Feds want...one state after another bowing to the great tyrant and his minions...

The CO state Senate still has a chance to shut it down.

CO members, it's the 11th hour on this one. If you're not already on the phone or sending e-mails to your senators you need to get on it! Make sure your voices are heard folks...

I hear the goal is to get 3 senate dems to turn. Many have reelection in 2014.

I hope they can stop it like IL.

I don't wish NY on anyone.

The stand in Colorado may very well be more critical that that of New York or Illinois. If Colorado ends up falling the typical low-information voter in this country will see it as a pro-gun State passing "reasonable limitations", which will strengthen the push and support for "reasonable limitations" nationwide.

Good read on the issue...

KitUp!: Mapul, Magazines, and Colorado House Bill 13-1224

So the CO House worked in a last minute exemption for "manufacture" in an attempt to keep Magpul from leaving state and losing their tax revenue. Apparently the legislature is ok with exporting these so called "high capacity instruments of death and destruction" out of their state as long as they can profit from it. The hypocrisy is staggering.

Magpul says, "No thank you!" and vows to leave anyway if HB 13-1224 passes...

Back