• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NY Gun Rights Rally April 1st

Sorry that I did not get a chance to hook up with anyone at the rally.
Got messages on my phone on way home......My phone service sucked up there.
But CCDL was there. That is me with the 2A sign my wife originally made for the rally in D.C.
1620468_10202443859232044_161881165_n.jpg

Looks like a great rally in NY, best of luck and my remote support on your rally the 5th!!

Well done LTB, if I lived closer I would have made it. Looks like a lot attended, but not as many as there should have been. Any idea on the number in attendance?

NoGuns.JPG
Much different from the last rally at MI's capitol where I OC'd an AR.

I believe the media was talking something like 3000.
Having a lot of experience with gun rights rallies and media reporting attendance, I would add another thousand or TWO

I believe the media was talking something like 3000.
Having a lot of experience with gun rights rallies and media reporting attendance, I would add another thousand or TWO

While I will not knock the turnout, it's somewhat depressing that many many more can't take the time to attend given the conditions there now. Heck you made it from out of state!!!

While I will not knock the turnout, it's somewhat depressing that many many more can't take the time to attend given the conditions there now. Heck you made it from out of state!!!
To be fair about the turnout.
Weekday rallies NEVER get the same turnout that weekend rallies do.

I was there... I text you but now I know why you never responded. Got there late as my bus got stuck in traffic in NYC. Same on the way back. 8 hours of driving ugh. But worth it:

13588594884_5a2b0f9cfb.jpg

13588596004_67b7d39c70.jpg

13588260563_06c19ec70d.jpg

And a good one.... one of the pro gunners photo bombed the anti-gunners lousy protest inside the Capitol (look in the way back in neon green)

13573473434_7d48c6be85.jpg

LTB45 unfortunately I wont be able to make your rally this weekend. Had I known about it I would have scheduled for it. I need to work Saturday to make up for yesterday.

I will make another donation to CCDL. Thanks for your support!

I'd say 3,500 is a reasonable number. For a weekday that's great. First rally was 3k on a weekend!

Second rally was 10,000 strong on a week day and we tore up the grass.

This rally they fenced off the grass and moved the venue cause Cuomo doesn't want to re-sod, again.

FUAC.

Back