• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NY Resistance

8516683157_fbff941da0.jpg

This pic was taken around 1145am it got bigger than this.

I googled it and it seems like a little better coverage. It's not 25% of the coverage as an anti gun rally would have generated.

I'm liking that the NY protests seem to be getting bigger and bigger...that says a lot in many different ways.

Nice going WM and any others that made it today!

We had a no name reporter on our bus.

I didn't see any large news networks there. I know a few people called our local news and ripped them a new one.

Water monkey, I won't give up on you and I want it to be known, even though I've never stepped foot into New York, I fully support what you're doing and if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

We are standing united with you guys.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzAGDGkez5g&lc=IY2k-BHfTOGyaUhji0oLGwEz-pFkUPPAcV57OzoqQ8U[/youtube]

Great turnout...but we should be able to have 10X that amount. Getting people out is a problem. why the hell won't the NRA stand up and say "all gun owners to the streets"? They should be able to have 80,000 out there...

Explain to me how many anti gun rally's there have been?

How many people showed up to that in nys?

8,000 on a Thursday with over 100 buses descending upon our Capitol was a good day.

Water Monkey said:
Explain to me how many anti gun rally's there have been?

How many people showed up to that in nys?

8,000 on a Thursday with over 100 buses descending upon our Capitol was a good day.

Good points.

Awesome job standing for our rights.!!

GO NY

There may be a thread about this here allready, but I don't care. A pro 2A rally in NY today had an attendance of over 12,000. Read it again. Over 12,000. NY, I am so proud of you I could BUST!!!!

STAND AND FIGHT!

Donnie D

It looks like a judge in NY will hear a case to determine whether NY acted illegally in rushing the new gun laws into passing and signing, waiving a 3 day period that is usually required. It will not be argued over 2A violations in this hearing. It sounds as though this is the quickest way to try and get it stopped. The 2A arguments would be down the road farter.

The citizens rationale:
challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo's decision to waive the three-day review usually required before votes on bills, according to LoHud.com.
The plaintiffs argue the law violates the guarantees of free speech, property ownership and the right to petition the government guaranteed under the state and federal constitutions.
Plaintiff Robert Schulz called Cuomo a "king" for pushing through the nation's toughest gun law by suspending the three-day vetting period by submitting a “message of necessity” on the law, which allows the constitutional waiting period to be suspended.
"Kings govern by opinion,"

The state's rationale:
“Some weapons are so dangerous, and some ammunition devices are so lethal, that New York State must act without delay to prohibit their continued sale and possession in the state in order to protect its children, first responders and citizens as soon as possible. This bill, if enacted, would do so by immediately banning the ownership, purchase and sale of assault weapons and large capacity ammunition feeding devices.”

Ammunition devices are so deadly?...what are you guys doing with them?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/02/court-to-review-speedy-approval-ny-gun-controls/

Our voices are being heard. One pos senator crossed the line and apologized for voting for the gun ban and has now sponsored the repeal bill. Too little too late for him. He's marked at the ballot next election.

And our local papers are starting to report that the local election tues is heavily influenced by the candidate's vote for the gun ban and voter outrage.

Hopefully we can stop his election to hwy super and then the boots will start to shake in the other politicians!

Get some! Pound sand traitors.

water monkey, with all due respect, the pos senator sounds like he's just trying to get the votes back he lost. I'm actually surprised he'd show his face.

If he voted for illegal bans the first time, sounds like he's just trying to give you lip service to get another term.

I wouldn't vote for him again if he was the only one on the ballot.

Those are the ones that need sent home.

Attachments

• screwcuomo001_zps8eea48e3.jpg
    screwcuomo001_zps8eea48e3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 92
John A. said:
water monkey, with all due respect, the pos senator sounds like he's just trying to get the votes back he lost. I'm actually surprised he'd show his face.

If he voted for illegal bans the first time, sounds like he's just trying to give you lip service to get another term.

I wouldn't vote for him again if he was the only one on the ballot.

Those are the ones that need sent home.

Trust me he's gonna burn at the polls come 2014.

Back