• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Obama 2016 film

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I was wondering if anyone has seen this yet and could give a review? I was mostly curious if it seemed factual and lets viewers come to their own conclusions or is it overly sensationalized?

Hadn't seen it yet. I might check it out when it comes to free on demand....just so i can further see what an ass he is.

just so i can further see what an ass he is.

...just tune into the debate or look at some old youtube speeches! I haven't seen it yet either. I'm afraid I'd need to be sedated afterward! I get ticked off enough just reading the news.

By the way, are you all recuperated now?

I have not seen it. I've stumbled upon a few YouTube links for it but the video was removed before I could watch/download it.

carbinemike said:
By the way, are you all recuperated now?

Yep. Pretty much. I don't lift heavy stuff yet. But tomorrow I have 5 solid wood fire doors to hang. Myself. So that'll be a good test for me. The job super and I brought em all up to their rooms so I wont have to lift em to far myself.

Thanx for asking Mike. You're a good egg. ;)

Back