• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

obama political ads

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Is it just me or are the Obama campaign ads getting outrageous a little early in the campaign?

Here's an article about the guy blaming Romney for his wife's death from cancer.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/08/tension-mounts-over-latest-obama-campaign-attack-ad/ The part the ad leaves out: "The ad did not reveal key details about the timeline of Soptic's case. First, Soptic's wife initially had her own health insurance after her husband lost his job. Second, Soptic's wife died in 2006, five years after her husband's company, GST, filed for bankruptcy. And long after Romney had left Bain Capital."

They also have Harry Reid calling Romney a felon and a tax cheat and challenging him to release even more tax statements while never producing any evidence other that "someone told me". It sounds like an elementary school excuse.

I'm hoping this all means the Obama camp is getting desperate already. On the plus side for Obama, the media is all over this stuff and people aren't talking about his record of "accomplishment". I believe his whole campaign will revolve around avoiding that one item.

I agree that this one is getting dirty real quick and we haven't even had the conventions yet, we're still in the pre-game.

barrys accomplishments are a non issue for those that already support him. They will vote based on the promise and the agenda, regardless of whether or not any of it comes to fruition. It's a matter of mindset.

I think the obama campaign knows that thay can't run on their accomplishments for the rest of the voting public so they are using a strong offense as a defense. Knowing what Axelrod has done in the past I shutter to think what they still have under wraps to attack Romney. Axelrod doesn't play by any rules and anything, I mean anything, they can find whether by legal means or not will be used to try to destroy Romney.

I don't believe Mit is going to be a pushover, he knows how to play the game as well. I just hope he makes his move in time. Maybe he's waiting til closer to the election or for the conventions to conclude before he unleashes his hounds. He wasn't my fiorst choice and there are a few things in his past that will be problems for him but I hope he can pull it off because I can't let myself imagine the alternative at this point.

Back