• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Obama risking impeachment with executive order?

As much as I want to say that yes, he is opening himself up to impeachment by overstepping the Constitution and circumventing Congress by using Executive Orders in this situation.......it will never happen. Obama has about the same chances of being impeached as Ted Nugent has chance of being elected President.

I just hope more people wake up to the fact that the trampling of the Constitution is not a "liberal" thing.......Bush stopped just short of smoking a joint in the rolled up Constitution with the Patriot Act and Lincoln destroyed the Republic that had been intended by the founders when he decided that Federal authority overruled States Rights. The Government that was given birth by Washington, Jefferson, Adams and the other Founders is no more......

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Biden is at the podium, and Obama has four children sitting on stage behind a small desk that obviously has Executive Orders laid out on it for signing. Orders, pens, seals, everything is there..........

He's going to sign 23 Executive Actions today at the conclusion of his speech.

Just watched his speech. I just have no words right now.

What were the 23 orders?

Crickets are chirping

I'm still a bit confused.

He spoke of only four actions, but is signing 23 exec. orders. WTF are the rest of 'em for?!

I just watched curious george put on his show for the nation, im kinda lost however of what he actually signed to put into law, It sounded to me that congress would have to pass these proposals to become law i.e. The assault ban , no clips larger than 10 round cap. more extensive back ground checks for any firearm purchase.?? What happened to private sales of firearms here? Seems to me there are still a lot of unknowns yet here , that i guess we will find out shortly,What Fun.

John A. said:
What were the 23 orders?

Crickets are chirping

He has to sign it before we can see what's in it. :twisted:

Sorry I have to try and find some humor in all of this in order to deal with it.

So far there is no immediate restriction on "Assault Weapons", no high-capacity magazine restriction, no ban on importation of weapons or ammunition from foreign manufacturers, no ban on private sales and no EO on private sale background checks.

He was an emperor without clothes.

He knows his power is limited and that he must let congress legislate these changes.

But still, look at what can happen at the state level as we saw yesterday in New York State.

Back