• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Obama set January deadline for gun proposals

"Appealing to gun owners, Obama said he believes in the Second Amendment and the country's strong tradition of gun ownership. And he said "the vast majority of gun owners in America are responsible."

...Right, which is why we have senators who are saying the second amendment is our right to go hunting. I'm so glad I don't have cable at home to bombard me with sensationalist media... I've been hurting to find non-biased news ( I don't think it exists)

We're in for some rough time fella's, and I don't know what we can do as individuals at this point. I wrote letters to all my state reps and senators when the U.S. was participating the the U.N. Small Arms treaty and suprisingly got replies... but then again I'm preaching to the Choir up here in AK.

It is going to be interesting to see how this pans out but I know I just ordered 2 more black rifles today.

Nothing like legislation written over a long holiday immediately following a tragic emotional event.

He's trying to force a decision while the images are still freash in everyones head and before people are able to step back and look at things rationally.

Plus how many of our email, letters, etc will actually reach those in office when they are on vacation.

My fear is that if he does not see what he wants to see come out of congress than he will just do whatever he wants via executive order.

Timing is everything. :D

Back