• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Obama supreme Court

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Has anyone heard about this?

https://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/tag/orly-taitz/

BREAKING NEWS! CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT JOHN ROBERTS SCHEDULES A CASE BY ATTORNEY TAITZ REGARDING OBAMA’S FORGED IDS TO BE HEARD IN CONFERENCE BEFORE THE FULL SUPREME COURT

Press Release: Law offices of Orly Taitz

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

Please, keep in mind, Richard Nixon was reelected and sworn in, but later was forced to resign as a result of Watergate. over 30 high ranking officials of Nixon administration including Attorney General of the United States and White House Counsel were indicted, convicted and went to prison. ObamaForgery gate is a hundred times bigger then Watergate. More corrupt high ranking officials, US Attorneys, AGs and judges were complicit, committed high treason by allowing a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still a citizen of Kenya Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro to usurp the U.S. Presidency by use of forged IDs and a stolen Social security number.

No. 12A606
Title: Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants
v.
Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State

Docketed: December 13, 2012
Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California
Case Nos.: (S207078)
~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dec 11 2012 Application (12A606) for a stay, submitted to Justice Kennedy.
Dec 13 2012 Application (12A606) denied by Justice Kennedy.
Dec 26 2012 Application (12A606) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.
Jan 9 2013 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of February 15, 2013.
Jan 9 2013 Application (12A606) referred to the Court.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
Attorneys for Petitioner:
Orly Taitz 29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy (949) 683-5411
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Party name: Edward Noonan, et al.
Attorneys for Respondent:
Kamala Harris Attorney General (916) 445-9555
P. O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
Party name: Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State

Related articles
•Breaking News! Chief District Judge to rule whether there will be a Temporary Restraining Order enjoining certification of Obama’s election (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
•Supreme Court Halts Obama Election Certification (usazorrozpress.wordpress.com)

Written by The Obama Hustle
January 10, 2013 at 1:58 am
Posted in Obama Family, obama fraud, politics, soacial security number, U.S. Congress, U.S. Government, U.S. Senate

Law Offices of Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

Attorney and activist Orly Taitz (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Chief District Judge to rule whether there will be a Temporary Restraining Order enjoining certification of Obama’s election by Congress pending adjudication on the merits of the issues of Obama’s use of forged IDs and fraudulently obtained CT SSN 042-68-4425, which Obama used on his tax returns, but which was never assigned to him according E-Verify and SSNVS

Chief U.S. District judge for the Eastern District of California Morrison C. England to rule whether the U.S. Congress will be enjoined from certifying the Certificate of electoral Vote for Candidate for the U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) soetoro, aka Barack (Barry) Obama soebarkah, pursuant to a Temporary restraining order Motion filed by Attorney Orly Titz on behalf of several Presidential Candidates and Presidential candidates.

TRO request was filed pursuant to sworn affidavits of Sheriff of Maricopa County Arizona, Sheriff Arpaio, Investigator Mike Zullo, senior Deportation Officer with the department of Homeland Security John Sampson, Licensed investigator Susan Daniels, typesetting and Printing expert Paul Irey, Printing expert Douglas Vogt, Printing Expert Jonathan Poland, information Technology Expert Felicito Papa witness Linda Jordan and others attesting to the fact that Barack Obama’s short form birth certificate, long form birth certificate and Selective Service certificate represent computer generated forgeries and his social Security number is a fraudulently obtained Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425, which was issued in and around March 28, 1977 to an elderly resident of Connecticut born in 1890, who is presumed to be deceased, whose death was not reported to the SSA and whose number was unlawfully assumed by Barack (Barry) Soetoro/Soebarkah/Obama in around 1980.

Complaint also contains a sworn affidavit of an assistant clerk of the Registrar for the City of Hawaii and county of Hawaii, attesting to the fact that there is no birth certificate for Barack obama in any hospital in Hawaii.

Complaint also contains evidence of some one and a half million of invalid voter registrations in the state of California, in violation of Elections code 2150 and admissions by employees of the offices od the Registrar admitting routine falsifications of voter registrations.

defendants in this case are the members of the U.S. congress, electors, Joseph Biden in his capacity as a President of the senate, Governor of California, Secretary of State of California and candidate Barack Obama, aka Soetoro aka Soebarkah

Complaint was served on the defendants through the U.S. Attorney and Attorney General

Attorney Taitz is in a process of sending complimentary copies to the individual members of Congress

Public can obtain updates on this case on the web site for Attorney Taitz OrlyTaitzESQ.com

or can e-mail her at orly.taitz@gmail.com and call at 949-683-5411 (please call only if there is an urgent matter)

Attorney Taitz is a civil rights attorney, who took this case pro bono in order to stop the most egregious case of elections fraud, Social Security fraud, forgery and treason committed against the United States of America. Public is asked to contribute to assist in this work. Public can contribute via pay-pal or mail information is on OrlyTaitzESQ.com

Taitz has related cases in the Supreme Court of the United States before Chief Justice Roberts, in the Southern District of Mississippi before US. district Judge Henry Wingate, in the 9th Circuit court of Appeals and in the California Court of Appeals. Pleadings in those cases are posted on OrlyTaitzESQ.com. Particularly noteworthy is the case in the Southern district of MS, as it includeds RICO (Racketeering ) causes of action against Obama, “Obama for America:, Registrar of the Helath Department in the State of Hawaii, Commissioner of Social Security and others, stating that a collective effort to cover up Obama’s forged IDs represents a Racketeering scheme designed to defraud 314 million American citizens and collect some 2 billion dollars in Campaign contributions for Obama for his bid for U.S. President which was made based on fraud, based on Obama’s use of a last name not legally his, forged IDs and a fraudulently obtained CT Social Security number.

Note, while the TRO hearing is scheduled for tomorrow, 12.20.2012, according to the Deputy for Judge england, the Judge will advice the parties if indeed an oral argument will be needed or whether he will rule on the pleadings.

Complaint, exhibits, and TRO motion are at link below

Grinols TRO complete

Grinols complaint with exhibits

Motions

2:12-cv-02997-MCE-DAD Grinols et al v. Electoral College et al
CIVIL

U.S. District Court

Eastern District of California – Live System

Notice of Electronic Filing

The following transaction was entered by Taitz, Orly on 12/20/2012 at 7:10 AM PST and filed on 12/20/2012

Case Name: Grinols et al v. Electoral College et al
Case Number: 2:12-cv-02997-MCE-DAD
Filer: James Grinols
Keith Judd
Thomas Gregory MacLeran
Edward Noonan
Robert Odden
Document Number: 12

Docket Text: MOTION for TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER by James Grinols, Keith Judd, Thomas Gregory MacLeran, Edward Noonan, Robert Odden. Motion Hearing set for 12/20/2012 at 02:00 PM in Courtroom 7 (MCE) before Chief Judge Morrison C. England Jr.. (Attachments: # (1) Proposed Order Proposed order, # (2) Affidavit Affidavit of Notice, affidavit of Irreparable harm, # (3) Supplement Checklist, # (4) Supplement Proposed stipulation, # (5) Proof of Service Certificate of service)(Taitz, Orly)

2:12-cv-02997-MCE-DAD Notice has been electronically mailed to: Orly Taitz orly.taitz@gmail.com, dr_taitz@yahoo.com 2:12-cv-02997-MCE-DAD Electronically filed documents must be served conventionally by the filer to:

The following document(s) are associated with this transaction:

Document description:Main Document Original filename:n/a Electronic document Stamp: [STAMP dcecfStamp_ID=1064943537 [Date=12/20/2012] [FileNumber=5883415- 0] [38725cdc58da945a3f12fe5143aaf10dadf73adbb861b6513205555caa50876b4f ab67a6f5e2755db1cbc1a9d9b10e63ac855bd23f6fdb668f7d25444bd1468a]] Document description:proposed Order Proposed order Original filename:n/a Electronic document Stamp: [STAMP dcecfStamp_ID=1064943537 [Date=12/20/2012] [FileNumber=5883415- 1] [62f0aea8887b37b8f72362aa6fcd0db603da215f43682728b4deb95e6455a75b7d df9a30b596376e7e1ac852aef2393333769443ee5d56d8ff8ab177e19dea77]] Document description:Affidavit Affidavit of Notice, affidavit of Irreparable harm Original filename:n/a Electronic document Stamp: [STAMP dcecfStamp_ID=1064943537 [Date=12/20/2012] [FileNumber=5883415- 2] [2c72bd64b2d93c59f62bcefe60490149fc019a857abd035cddc63590a116b295f3 4d2fbeff714df8869f65e37d740619ed7fb537f5bbb9f305494b1a876f9c3a]] Document description:Supplement Checklist Original filename:n/a Electronic document Stamp: [STAMP dcecfStamp_ID=1064943537 [Date=12/20/2012] [FileNumber=5883415- 3] [7561e22dcb0382f6fe33ff51cdff58b12fdc148d74d1014d16f3d2726b23a2f529 b446abaea23a7f13f4dd9be0d53f647b083514c7514a53ba04580d7decf656]] Document description:Supplement Proposed stipulation Original filename:n/a Electronic document Stamp: [STAMP dcecfStamp_ID=1064943537 [Date=12/20/2012] [FileNumber=5883415- 4] [387ad7a6790063e5a365bbc2b389548d84e577a5fafb8c29e6ee5ad44570a402bd a059b21b5b2893a1c4281e027c312a1f684d3ec2290d9571fd8bfe1f0c4568]] Document desc ription:proof of Service Certificate of service Original filename:n/a Electronic document Stamp: [STAMP dcecfStamp_ID=1064943537 [Date=12/20/2012] [FileNumber=5883415- 5] [2ad3a08707f13f103110df52c0fae79cffac6c867e1cfa3f6bce267ea11a9e2b05 6f7c15f003dba393e53cdfc037e6ffba73a92660312a99841dbed863892c55]]

Interesting but is the type of case the SCOTUS hears? They are tasked with constitutionality of law not criminal acts.

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Interesting. Orly Taitz has been the "tip of the spear" for the questioning of Obama's eligibility for a long time. She has gathered quite a bit of interesting information over the years and has filed several suits for different people but has always been stonewalled by the Courts.....they like to dismiss her cases pre-trial (but after discovery) on technicalities so most of her evidence has stayed off the official public record. She has really went for the "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" strategy over the years and it has pissed off a lot of judges.

As far as why SCOTUS would hear this case now......This case actually deals with an injunction placed upon the 2012 election certification from CA, not the possiblity of illegal activity on Obamas part, so it wouldn't be unheard of for SCOTUS to look at an anomoly regarding the Presidential election (remeber the "hanging chads"?). My personal feeling here is that Chief Justice Roberts decided to put this case in front of SCOTUS so that he can laugh and put a censure on Taitz, blocking her from filing future lawsuits and tying up more Court time. After ObamaCare I fully believe that Roberts is in Obamas pocket and I don't see him growing a spine and a sense of Constitutional respect in just a few months time.

But I would shout for joy if he decided that maybe something WAS up with the multiple SSN's, forged stamp on the Selective Service form, foreign student aid at college, unseen by anyone birth certificate and trip to pakistan when US passports weren't allowed in. Yeah.........I think something is screwy as well.

Now, can someone pass the tin-foil?

MikeD, not to be the devils' advocate, but if he was ineligable to be president, then that would in fact be a constitutional case.

Below is a video that touches on the constitutionality of libya operations, and other implications, although, to me, he rambled for about 20 minutes and didnt' say much of anything.

Totally unsure if this is related, or even pertinent.

I'm not even going to embed it here because I cannot verify anything mentioned, though will share it just in case it is legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIFW3yDc ... 1360129295

But, I have not seen anything relating to this except for a few small websites, and don't even know if any of this is even legit.

I'm like everyone else and just trying to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Real or make-believe?

John A. said:
MikeD, not to be the devils' advocate, but if he was ineligable to be president, then that would in fact be a constitutional case.

True.

I was reading this from my phone, which makes it hard to read longer posts I wasn't sure if they were jumping straight to that or trying to actually get him charged with falsifying documents. If they are jumping straight to his eligibility then yes I agree.

This guy must have some compelling evidence as the SCOUTS has been unwillling to see anything on this issue to this point.

No one more than I would love to see this guy get caught up in his own lies. There are too many unanswered questions and too much intentionally hidden from the public. He is hiding something and I sincerely hope we find out what. Unfortunately much damage has been done that cannot be undone even if they roll back everything he signed.

Talk about a Constitutional crisis if this would pan out at SCOTUS. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a birther but this man has a lot of weird stuff going on with his history including the CT social security number. At minimum I think he attended college as a foreign student either because he was a foreigner or as fraud. Also, no denying he was around a lot of anti American radicals in his life and he was obviously fast tracked in his political career.

Good find John. I'll definitely be looking for more on this case.

Subscribed to see how this pans out...thanks for sharing John

I was leary to post this until I could something official, but after seeing the supreme court docket, that's about as official as it gets.

And yeah, there has been a lot of screwy stuff in his past. And sadly, since nothing can be inarguably verified, makes it look like cover ups and lies.

I've not watched much of the "birther" stuff, but there is a lot of questions that don't have answers.

I'm still hopeful for truth and justice though.

I hope this thing grows some legs this time. The fact that SCOTUS is even looking at this is hopeful

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

MikeD said:
Unfortunately much damage has been done that cannot be undone even if they roll back everything he signed.

What would happen to everything he made law? Say they do find him guilty and have him resign/impeached? What then? Does Biden take the wheel?

ripjack13 said:
MikeD said:
Unfortunately much damage has been done that cannot be undone even if they roll back everything he signed.

What would happen to everything he made law? Say they do find him guilty and have him resign/impeached? What then? Does Biden take the wheel?

Biden would take over I believe. Even if they overturned all the laws, money has been spent, peoples lives have changes in ways that cannot be undone.

If he is found to be a fraud, will the axe swing wide? What about all that helped him? Covered up the truth? Knowingly committed crimes against the constitution?

No matter the outcome we are broken and we have a long painful path to recovery.

I think MikeD is correct on all counts. It would be ugly. Like I said, it would be a huge Constitutional crisis.

I know I'm getting way ahead of myself but I can't help but wonder what would happen if SCOTUS said he was a fraud in 5-4 vote and he said I'm not leaving.

Biden would become President if Obama was impeached but Congress makes the law so whatever he iniciated would not necessarily be changed if Congress and the Senate had voted it into law. However, all of his over 900 executive orders would probably be tossed out. If you really want to read some scarey stuff google the Obama's executive orders.

Bush made about 70 in eight years as President but Barry has cut 900 plus in his first four years.

I'm fairly certain that if obama is found ineligible to be president due to not meeting the requirements that have been in place since the founding of our country, that Joe Biden (who was elected on Obama's ticket) would also be ineligible to become president either in this particular instance. I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the speaker of the house (Boehner) would become President. I can't ever remember a time when anything like this has even been an issue, but I honestly think it needs to be resolved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... succession

Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution provides that:

In case of the removal of the President from office, or of his death, resignation, or inability to discharge the powers and duties of the said office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President ... until the disability be removed, or a President elected.

Back