• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ok, I give up! What is it?

It only took 11 months for this thread to go from bears to coyote-wolves to Chupacabra to Bobster running naked in his back yard at night. LOL, Where did we've go wrong ?

Many would say the Beatles and the Monkeys.

The WHO would also be prime candidates.

I've heard some refer to Elvis as the Devil incarnate with all his wiggling around while possessed and girls fainting.

It only took 11 months for this thread to go from bears to coyote-wolves to Chupacabra to Bobster running naked in his back yard at night. LOL, Where did we've go wrong ?
ONLY? Usually it goes sideways 3 times in a week. ;)

Anyhoooo . . .
I'm thinking trail cams might not be too well shielded and can be spotted electronically by high frequency radio emissions rather than light..
You need a cheap tuneable receiver and a directional antenna (maybe with signal boosting amp) to home in, & sweep it like a metal detector.

The antenna is easy to make, but the radio you want would depend on the frequencies "leaking" to the cosmos.
Such waves are supposed to be contained to a good degree. It's not complete containment in nearly all cases, but weak basic emissions could make it a real hunt.

Back