• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

oli700 caught on camera

Well I hope Oli didn't wind up on the wounded roster. He seems a very ballsy guy.

It is reported that that we lost 15,000 structures and 80 lives in this last round of fires.

Every fireman in this state is exhausted right now because they've all been on the maximum Duty. Every damn one of them was grateful for that rain we just got.

My next door neighbor works for Cal Fire and they just let him go on a three-day weekend yesterday. They have been working 7 days a week in some cases.

We had fireman coming in from all the surrounding states.

Yeah, I miss his constructive criticisms. An not to go off topic, but scrolling back I noticed Deog got banned. What did he do to tick Old Mossy off? He seemed pretty decent.

Yeah, I miss his constructive criticisms. An not to go off topic, but scrolling back I noticed Deog got banned. What did he do to tick Old Mossy off? He seemed pretty decent.

He just turned into a pissy lil guy....very racist aparently too...

yo...been busy as hell. I hope everyone is doing good . I need to come around more this winter see whats up
Love you guys

Good to hear from you. Hope you can find some time to post, been wondering how those AR's have been treating you.

@oli700
images

yo...been busy as hell. I hope everyone is doing good . I need to come around more this winter see whats up
Love you guys

Hey man! Great to see you on again. I hope everything is going well for you...:cheers:

Glad all is well @oli700!!

Been a long fire season...you must be burnt out...no pun intended.

Winter has arrived early up here this year and with a vengeance....

Trying to do some deer hunting but some areas are almost im-passible already.

Hope you get some down time soon brother!!

Attachments

• IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 9
Half the fireman in California are on overtime right now because of big wildfires in the southern state.

I actually turned down going this round we sent 25 engines 60 people from oregon though,10 people 5 engines from my district. I'm thinking about going down when they need relief but I would leave on the 23rd.....I was in NC for part of the holidays last year and it sucked worse than I thought it would ...... But I don't know how many holidays I have left with some family members. I had the best thanksgiving this year. I think mostly because I was home. If it were NC Id probably be there but Im not in a hurry to go that far south .....don't even have my passport anyway. This last fire season was stupid ....beat me down mentally .....the feds are out of control

Back