• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

opinion on "inforce wml"

I've been looking and reading ..... alot.... and I'm about to order the inforce wml with solid white and strobe ..... not expecting I'll need the ir strobe ..... puffs not hunting this corner of the world...... yet. Wondering about extended abuse from my my 590's recoil
Anyone really abuse one yet

I've never used any inforce lights, but from reviews I've read and videos I've seen I would say it's probably good to go. Streamlight TLR 1's are a great option as well... and who would I be if I didn't suggest the Elzetta light and mount to you :D. That said, I've been wanting to try an inforce light on my pistol, as I like the looks better than the TLR's.

One thing I've come to find in my research is that it's a bad idea to use rechargable batteries in weapons lights (something in them is triggered by the recoil and makes them explode?) So I always run disposable CR123's (and alike) in my lights.

Thx and I mean it for the battery tip I'll spread it around ..... maybe we'll get lucky and myth busters can take a shot at it.
For me its been that its a " WML" not a flashlight with mounting options.... the switch lockouts are the hook I think.
I will post a review after I hammer on one ... thx again

Back