• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN Enhanced Bolt Release Video

OR3GUN

Sponsor
Sponsor
We just released a new video on our YouTube channel for our Enhanced Bolt Release:

Although there were a number of universals already out there, they required drilling and tapping of small, hardened factory parts and required complicated disassembly of the gun to install.

Our own Enhanced Bolt Release (EBR) on the other hand, can be installed in seconds and requires only the included hex key to do so.

The EBR features a skirted design, which helps prevent any overtravel of the release mechanism. As the Mossberg bolt release and shell stop have a bit of play from the factory, our part will ensure a smooth, measured press of the bolt release under the frantic conditions of competition.

Currently available in Highly Polished and Pitch Black.

William

http://www.OR3GUN.com

I really like the humor you put into your video. Well done. But....

(you had to wonder if there was one of those coming, right?)

... more video of actually hitting the bolt release at speed and tactical reloads and less video that doesn't actually show off the enhanced performance of your product, please.

I enjoyed seeing your new product; it looks like a great enhancement which, if it should fail (like fall off) the gun still works.

Keep up the tongue-in-cheek funny stuff. It's great!

That's a good point, Nitesite. For future videos we will try to get more of the products in action.

In 3-Gun, when you are using the bolt release on the clock you have likely messed up somewhere and forced yourself into a port load. Much like a Matchsaver (single shell holder) the product primarily exists to reduce the time penalty for running the gun dry. We scoured through months of match footage to find the 'incidents' we did. They only show up on camera when a lefty (such as myself) does one. Luckily for continued product testing, I have been running back and forth between rule sets and divisions (with different start counts for shotgun) and I've had more opportunities than I like to do port loads on the clock lately.

:oops:

For our next product video we'll have to do some more off-the-clock demonstration footage.

Thanks!

William

http://www.OR3GUN.com

Back