• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Part number for 590A1 18.5" ghost ring barrel?

I have a 18.5" beaded barrel and I found its cheaper to buy a custom barrel than to have a ghost ring installed on my barrel. Does any one know the model number or SKU so when I call them I don't have to risk getting the wrong model.

TIA

Re: Part number for 590A1 18.5

I don't have the part # for the barrel, but if you call Mossberg sales you can request a replacement barrel for the 18.5" 590A1 with GRS. That model # is 51517...

Mossberg Sales
(800) 363-3555

Sweet! $125, plus $10.95 shipping. Way cheaper than buying the sights and having them installed. The only issue, is that their CC processing machine was not working. I will have to call back later!

The part number is 16014P in case anyone else wants it.

Thanks again!

Are you installing the standard Mossberg rear sight right on the top of the receiver or going with a rail on the receiver and then a sight clamped to that?

I purchased the OEM Mossberg GRS kit thinking I would install it myself, but then found about how the front sight was installed. So to answer your question, I will be installing the rear sight on the receiver and not on a rail attached to the receiver.

jgwills said:
Are you installing the standard Mossberg rear sight right on the top of the receiver or going with a rail on the receiver and then a sight clamped to that?

Back