• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Patriot vs boar

Hock they certainly can. They can be very good and some can be very rank. You typically get a good idea when field dressing one. A good meat hog i like is smaller 100 to 150 pounder. And a delicasy is a young little 25pounder piglet thatl fit in the oven whole yum !

I will have to give that a shot someday. What Ive seen and would really love to do with hogs is Heli hunting that seems like a complete ball!!

You enjoy that. Having been in more choppers than id care to remember and walking away from not one but two crashes err out of spec field expiedient landings il have to pass on that adventure.

I havent been here in about 8 months. I wanted to chexk on stand and look around a lttle bit. Weve had torrential downpours for two days weather broke about 2 hours ago thought id come over and have a sit watch sun drop with the Patriot. Its really a later deer spot but ive seen hogs pass thru before. Either way nice spot to pass sone time and get in early scout. Piggy would just be a bonus.20170831_181933.jpg

Some really nice looking territory. Love it.

Our archery season opens day after tomorrow.

We're supposed to get around 2 inches of rain from the remnants of the hurricane that destroyed parts of Texas. Not sure how that's going to affect opening morning, but I'm not going to complain at a time when so many has lost so much.

We dont open archery till Oct 14th 6 weeks to go ugghh. It kinda nice up here it was actually clear cut 3 yrs ago. This stand is here because there are 4 big oaks that when they drop its like Sonic giving away free corn dogs. Other than that nothing here but animals pass thru pretty regular. I was here to make sure stand was up to snuff for another year and said heck il stay and watch sun go down wind is right and 70degrees. Yea i shouldn't complain of the rain blast weve had those folks in Tx have paid a heavy toll we should be thankful.

Back