• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Perfect Shockwave Case

Will it still fit if you've got a side-saddle shell carrier (making the gun profile thicker)?

Good find!

Are travel cases for the shockwave a “thing”? I got one the same day I got the shockwave. It is 32” long as opposed to the 30”er mentioned though. There’s plenty of room inside for the SW and my smaller handheld SW 9mm, lol as well as an array of zippered / Velcro external pockets the full length, and sling rings on each end. The newer version is called the Tac 6 by Allen. It’s about $65 now. I paid about half that back when…IMG_3626.jpeg

Last edited:
There are a multitude of camera tripod soft cases, both padded and plain, that work well with a Shockwave and most folks won't even look twice when you carry one in public. They come in various lengths and some even have a side pocket which could be used for extra ammo card or gloves, etc. Just add a name brand camera logo tag to the carry strap if you like.

Regards

Back