• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Perfecting "perfection"

Nicely done!
thank you sir . I sat with the thought for a long time .....once I started I was good . I knew it was for me when I seen it on others because it addressed everything I didn't like about it . I just didn't want to pay the 400 to have it done .....thought I was a fiddler crab when I was done

The first cut is always the deepest.

There have been quite a few times I have sat and stared at something debating in my mind "Do I really want to do this?"

Usually, I just take a deep breath, swallow a stiff shot of moonshine to calm the hands, and just go with it.

I like what you did recessing the area around the mag release. That was a good idea and will give your thumb a lot more room to do its' thing.

I also appreciate that you didn't go hog wild and overboard on the stipling. It looks good just the way it is.

I wasn't sure what to expect when reading the title when it said perfection, then I opened the topic and saw a glock sitting there and I was like, all disappointed and stuff.

I was expecting to see a CZ or something.

But I remembered they don't need any kind of work like that. They come perfect out of the box.

:p

Just kidding.

Sort of.

You really did do good on that.

I've been wanting to do that too, but the parts to finish them costs a lot more than a whole new gun from what I can tell.

Back