• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Personal hygiene

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
In my search for some lightweight gear for a trip im taking next year i ran across this. Pretty cool suprised ive not seen before.

Ummm.

Guy has obviously never heard of Cheaper Than Dirt catalogs.

Tear a few pages out and keep rolling it around in your hands and that process gets rid of the glossy waxy surface on the paper and it works out really well.

When I said roll it around in your hands, I meant the magazine pages. Not the other stuff.:D

And you can use it for firestarter and it takes up very little room in your pack.

Trust me on this.

Idk about you guys...but...
I dont have any ctd catalogs.....

:laugh:

You should.

No self respecting prepper should be caught without them.

What are you going to do when the stores are all out of toilet paper and the grid is down and they can't make more?

Huh?

Huh?

:yikes:

Yeah, that's right. You're gonna panic when you get down to the last little sheet of toilet paper that's glued to the cardboard tube. That's what.

Woodcraft catalogs. I gots lots of those....

Or i can use my wifes rag mags she gets. Those are full of sh*t anyhow...might as well make it actual sh*t.
Lol

Years ago, I travelled thru Scotland where I encountered TP that was actually WAXED on both sides.

Yep.

Like coarse waxed paper.

It was worse than the newspaper ads on shiny paper you would get in your Sunday newspaper.

But THE ABSOLUTE WORST was in the Pacific Rim where even MODERN restaurants had a circular hole in the red tile FLOOR in which to **** in, and a wastebasket next to that hole which you were REQUIRED to deposit your paper waste because there was no flush system.

Then you could resume joining your table guests and consume your meal.

Years ago, I travelled thru Scotland where I encountered TP that was actually WAXED on both sides.

Yep.

Like coarse waxed paper.

It was worse than the newspaper ads on shiny paper you would get in your Sunday newspaper.

Yep, "Izal" toilet paper... the nightmare of my youth...

The one good thing was you were unlikely to accidentally stick your finger through it while in the middle of the "clean-up", but the downside was it was the most non-absorbent substance known to man... didn't so much clean-up as smear it around a bit...!!

Luckily it almost non-existant now, havent seen any for years.

Good lord, I was trying to drink coffee and read this thread at the same time. My Keyboard may never be the same. LOL.

But THE ABSOLUTE WORST was in the Pacific Rim where even MODERN restaurants had a circular hole in the red tile FLOOR in which to **** in, and a wastebasket next to that hole which you were REQUIRED to deposit your paper waste because there was no flush system.

Ditto Haiti.
images

'Nuff said.

Just a note on glossy printed paper. It's not wax, it's a clay wash. As in dirt clay. As in the stuff that's waterproof and doesn't break down. It destroys septic tanks.

Well, this thread ended up right in the toilet......

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I want to know how the lid stays on that toilet tank?

Of course anyone who has stuck a Cherry Bomb down a toilet realizes that a bomb big enough to blow a hole in a house will shatter that toilet in a million tiny pieces.

Back