• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Missed throw back Thursday by a day,but, 8 years ago, got the call that passers by smelled gas. Pulled up to find this good sized chunk of freeway spiking the 6” main running under the road below.. lol. The upper freeway was under demo and fractured behind the supports. Whoopseee.rebar with enough oomph and altitude will penetrate a foot of blacktop,4’ of road bed and a sissy gas main..78323553-0605-4145-AB28-7801633F5A77.png

Last edited:
stg011521dAPR20210114044508.jpg

In California, people are wishing that half the state would split away and fall into the ocean.

I think that not only should Texas secede from the United States, Texans should immediately conquer the government of Mexico. (Again.) Just add it on as part of Texas.

Then it should charge a fee to to the United States to supply it with foreign labor and good tequila.

By the way, there is a strange (media driven?) perception in California that Texans hate Mexicans. From what I have seen just the opposite is true.

I wonder if this same prejudice exists in the other direction?

Back