• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Places to buy

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
In Delaware, in New Castle, is a place called Miller's Gun Center.
http://www.millersguns.com/
Real good bunch of guys! Helpful, and they like to hang out and talk! Best part, NO SALES TAX! Theyre prices are pretty good, I got my 590 there, and I had considered getting it here in Cincy, but Miller's was about $20 less, and then combined with the no sales tax, easily saved $40 or so.

No tax is always a plus. The place you mention is very close to a relative's house that we visit 5-6 times a year. I'll check it out. Also, not far from there is the Ommelanden Range, the first place I shot the Maverick for the first time on the trap field. Nice range for skeet, trap and also hunter safety training.

Def check em out if ever you get out that way! At least stop by and tell em a guy from cincy who got a gun there said hi!!! :lol:

I was at this place last Friday. The place was mobbed. There had to be 25 people shopping in the store and guys lined up at the counters for assistance. The selection of firearms is very good and the prices are good too. Sadly, no purchase for me that day. I had my eye on a 590A1 for $500. Tough to pass it by but maybe another day. Great selection of Browning shotguns if that is a brand you like. Lots of handguns in the counter displays. I didn't spend too much time looking at those.

Also, some used guns behind the counters. I saw an M14 wooden stock. That grabbed my interest also.

I live in NY but we visit family not too far from Miller's. I'll be back to look around for sure and probably make a purchase also.

Back