• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"

OK Mossberg Owners,

We've got a thread with twenty plus pages of photos and discussion dedicated to the venerable 1911 platform. While we have dozens of threads dedicated to individual manufacturers of poly-framed handguns, we need a photo thread where we can all get together to compare notes, disuss our preferences, or just show off our favorite tactical tupperware. So enough talk, let's see what you've got...

LES is so badass he eats Tupperware and sh!ts Glock frames.......that is a SICK picture my friend :cool:

I'll take some pics of my wanna be

Could have sworn we had a "Plastic Fantastic" thread going on here...

But I will play :)

6614706291_45f89dce16_b.jpg

6782368104_cdffb8ce55_b.jpg

6906598268_1404c9d52c_b.jpg

My overgrown Gen 2 Glock 21 and it's associated tupperware. I also managed to scrounge up an original plastic box, mag loader, cleaning rod, brush and paperwork for it. All Gen 2 as well I think. I need to get the Glock factory holster and mag pouch yet though. Then the set will be complete. :)
Glock21withaccessoriesleftside.jpg

My poly Sig P250 trio. I have poly holsters and mag pouches for these too.
SIGP250Battery3.jpg

This is the one that started it all for me, my Glock 19...

There have been a few added since, but she's still my favorite. With as many thousands of rounds I've put through this thing, I still shoot it better that any other handgun I own...

My copy. It has a trigger that stacks, gritty and is about 20 lbs at the end. I polished the sear, lightened the sear spring and replaced the striker spring with a Glock 4#. It is a lot better now and is surprisingly accurate….very simple , very cookie cutter but I like it.
IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

Here is my one and only poly frame, a Steyr M9 A1. I am also in the market for a M357 A1 but they are hard to come by it seems. This one has 850 various rounds through it, shoots a tight group and has never malfunctioned, not once. Definitely a combat tool.
I have added traction grips and a Sta Tite BT 2 piece SS rod guide which I think has tightened the grouping even more. It was cleaned today after putting through 300 rounds.
Very accurate and fits like a glove, trigger pull is a wee bit heavy but I have a slightly lighter spring to test out in the near future.

M9A1_3.jpg

M9A1_BTguide.jpg

M9A1_2.jpg

I remember seeing an aftermarket version of these not long ago. I believe they were yellow in color, but they were over $100 for the set!

Back