• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Then you are going to like these. These two Glocks belong to my oldest daughter. They are Arsenal Arms Customs. This is her new 17 and 19. The bottom pics include the new magwells also.

Sweet Mandalorian symbols.

...and the Fett clan crest too! You weren't kidding about being some hard core fans...

Then you are going to like these. These two Glocks belong to my oldest daughter. They are Arsenal Arms Customs. This is her new 17 and 19. The bottom pics include the new magwells also.

The more pics of custom Glocks I see, the more I want to send one off and get facelift. Those are really cool.

Zev does nice work, but you best not be in a hurry or expect an honest time frame on getting it back. Agency does beautiful work. Fast, reasonable and very professional. I am doing a long slide 10mm next as a hunting pistol.

Somehow B&W just seemed right for this one.
orig.jpg

Well I finally got around to getting a couple of pictures posted of my new Agency Arms Urban G17. I had the pistol and told my daughter that I wanted a drop in trigger for it for Christmas. She said send it to her and she would surprise me with the trigger. I sent it and this was what I got back!

Back