• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse?

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Yup! This was posted by the CDC (Center for Disease Control). I'm not making this up, it was indeed used as an example of things to prepare for. Sadly, among the list of useful items to have on hand, a firearm is not mentioned...

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

zombieblog_photo4.jpg

Wow, a good gun is right up there with water, fire, food, shelter, knife in my book

Fun subject but since we are on the subject, I always took Zombie as another word for sheeple. The ones that group up , not individuals, followers in mass that will need to be defended against in a SHTF situation…..the more I cruse gun forums I am starting to think it is meant as movie type zombies…as in undead brain eating once human zombies. I guess nothing is out of the realm of possibility but damn.
Like to hear others thoughts on this, is it roving people that want what you got or undead freaks of nature

I've kinda thought this too. "Zombie" may be a generic term for masses of less prepared, mob-mentallity like people roaming almost without aim, "feeding" off others. Overwhelming with shear numbers and taking the food and resources of others, like leeches.

But! this is coming form the CDC! Do they know something we dont? I'm seriously not trying to be all conspiritorial here. :lol:

Yeah, well I guess in the end its all the same, someone or something is get’n a cap ….man its going to stink ;)

Back