• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Proposition 63,

in·fringe
inˈfrinj/
verb
past tense: infringed; past participle: infringed
  1. actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).
    "making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright"
    • act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
      "his legal rights were being infringed"

synonyms:restrict, limit, curb, check, encroach on;

Holy smokes....when is this going to stop.
they just keep bending us over....

I am getting more scared for OR and WA.....wish more of the secluded population would come out and vote in the PNW

And they wonder why people stockpile weapons and ammo...the ammo manufacturers and distributors love this stuff as it causes prices to skyrocket.

I am getting more scared for OR and WA.....wish more of the secluded population would come out and vote in the PNW

They don't want to register their guns and they don't want to register themselves and they don't want to bear the risk, nor the financial and physical expense of doing either.

They want to stay under the radar because they feel that their feelings are unimportant in the overall flow of the world and the best thing they can do is stay out of the way of the various monsters which have been Unleashed, and to be ready "just in case".

I totally understand this desire to fly under the radar. Even to go off the grid. One damn thing just leads to another in this world. That's the MO of our leaders. They drag us through one damn thing after another.

Meanwhile where's our president? Hiding out? Smart move on his part considering.

Just thought some of you Kalifornia guys may be interested in reading this piece.

WARNING! The LA Times rag is even MORE liberal anti-gun than other lib rags such as NYT and/or WDC Post. I read about a paragraph and that was all I could take... :eek:

The BIG warning here is that some like to think where Kali goes, so does the rest of the US but I think that statement is BS. Keep buying/making unregistered ammo my brothers and sisters...

Back