• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (February 2018)(PFA Orders)

Also I would probably have taken a motorcycle to Oregon instead of a tramp steamer to Hong Kong, but I wouldn't have told anybody about that!

I generally do not like blanket laws. I don't think it can be an automatic, things like this really need to be in a case by case basis looking at the individual, their history, etc.. Problem is this takes time and people want a quick fix. In most of these cases, if the person really is intent on inflicting harm, there are a lot of ways it can be done that do not involve a gun, but society likes to ignore that. We have become brainwashed so that the gun is the end all be all of violence and death and if it is removed than we will live in peaceful harmony. History back to the dawn of man proves otherwise.

I know someone who was disarmed as a result of false claims during a nasty divorce and it took a lot of time and money to get it resolved and get his seized guns back.

Back