• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (February 2021) (2A Activism)

Ok, my take now. The party in power is going to seize the moment to strengthen their grip any way they can. They have more votes and can pass anything they see fit. They don't care about the constitution unless it happens to suit their needs. This is not some strange phenomenon that has just happened to come into being. As I have stated here many times, and I believe now stronger than ever, it is the leftist desire to have complete control that drives their desire to take away firearms.

We live in very uneasy times, there can be no doubt about that.

I read the book 1984 (nineteen eighty-four) by some accounts, in high school in 1963. Anyways, last week I stopped by a book store and bought myself a copy (paperback) so I could refresh my memory. I believe we are living in the time the book depicts.

I would never dreamed we would be where we are just 12 years ago.
I just picked myself up a copy. Unfortunately it's no longer required reading in schools, especially in my state.

Back