1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Question Of The Month. (January 2018)

Discussion in 'Question of the Month' started by carbinemike, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Forum Moderator Supporter

Governor Cuomo - Nobody needs 10 rounds to kill a deeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr.

douchebag the NYS hunting law is max 5 rounds in mag.

Needless to say... NY 7 round rule was passed at 11pm a week later with a forced vote due to the Governor issuing a state of emergency. His emergency? People were buying AR-15s and passing background checks.

Federal Appellate court dismissed the 7 round rule. But we are still stuck with the majority of the SAFE act.

I can't wait to leave... convert my AR-15s to a normal configuration and buy 30 round mags and 15 round G19 mags.
    carbinemike likes this.
  2. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Forum Moderator Supporter

ass munch
    carbinemike likes this.
  3. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Talk about hindsight being 20/20 in regards to fast and furious:
    carbinemike and ripjack13 like this.
  4. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Can't believe no one has posted this one yet.

I have no idea what it is but we need to ban it!!!!!
    CaddmannQ, carbinemike and John A. like this.
  5. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

A lot of classics. How about:
  6. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

"....we just need to do this every day of the week and really brainwash people..."

Kevin Alexander Leon
    (AKA Ghostgun deLeo'n)
    California State Brainwasher-in-Chief and Prez PT of the State Senate.

Oops! You know this was Eric Holder! Please see the videos below and my Mia culpa. Both idiots were in the same video.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  7. John A.

He is taking direction from Eric Holder. He said almost the exact same thing back in 1995 Watch the video because it is almost word for word the quote you credited to Deleon, then look really closely at the photo in the link below it. Deleon is so much of a tool he can't even come up with his own original material.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...mbly-decides-not-to-1496344316-htmlstory.html

Former U.S. Atty. Gen. Eric Holder, center, flanked by California Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León, left, and Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon. (Rich Pedroncelli / Associated Press)
  8. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

OMG . . . you're right.

Verbatim parrot-speak. :doh:

EDIT...NO IT WASN'T.
    In this case I was the dumbass and I attributed Holders quote to Ghostgun.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    cmcdonald likes this.
  9. OhioArcher

OhioArcher Where's da fishes? Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

1. “…it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.” – Barack Obama

2. “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” – Joe Biden

3. " Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device. So, you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.” – Former Democrat New York Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington

“Well, if it can fire a lot of bullets very quickly, that’s a good definition… And then you can argue what a lot is, okay, let’s say three. If you haven’t hit the deer with three shots, you’re a pretty lousy shot, that deer deserves to get away.” – Michael Bloomberg

5. “We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.” – Terry McAuliffe

CaddmannQ and John A. like this.
  10. John A.

That reminded me OA, here's another ignorant remark. After you listen/read it, please read my sig line very closely:

Rep. Diana DeGette in reference to magazines:

"I will tell you these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available."

[​IMG]
    U.S. Representative for Colorado's 1st congressional district, serving since 1997, and a Chief Deputy Whip. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
    carbinemike, ripjack13 and OhioArcher like this.
  11. OhioArcher

OhioArcher Where's da fishes? Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Yeah, John, THAT has to be one of the most ignorant, if not THE MOST ignorant, comments that I have ever heard. She is definitely straight out of a Feinstein mold.
  12. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Thats why I keep buying more and more!!!! :crazy:
    OhioArcher likes this.
  13. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Yep... the more idiots there are out there that don't want us to have bullets, the more folks will want.
  14. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

15. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter

The really scary one for me was the Eric Holder video. The brainwashing of kids is a huge problem these days. I have long thought our most important elections are for school boards.
    CaddmannQ and John A. like this.
  16. Scoop

Scoop .30-06

"I would like to dispute that," she said. "I know it's in the Constitution. But you know what? Enough! I would like to say, I think there should be a law--and I know this is extreme--that no one can have a gun in the U.S. If you have a gun, you go to jail. Only the police should have guns. It's ridiculous."
    --Rosie O'Donnell

upload_2018-1-14_10-44-43.jpeg
    carbinemike likes this.
  17. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter

And of course any time she opens her mouth the media is more than happy to put it out there.
  18. carbinemike

The gun is black so it must be an AR-15.
    meanstreak likes this.
  19. carbinemike

20. John A.

I found the press conference video excerpt of that.