• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (March 2019) (Red Flags)

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls...

You get a tip that a "red flag" order filed by a school administrator that you never met would be enforced against you in an hour. What do you do?

Great question Mike.

Myself? I have no idea....

Transfer firearms to my father. Lawyer up. Begin appeal process. Then file a counter suit against the law as unconstitutional. Waste money and hopefully get some support via crowd funding. But fully prepared to go it legally alone.

I am a public servant. It would be inadvisable for me to comment. Sorry, because it is a very intriguing question.
I did think of you when I came up with this question. I figured you (and others) would not be able to answer but I'm glad you found it interesting.

Myself? I have no idea....
This was pretty much why I posted this months question. When NY announced they were expanding their red flag law to school administrators I asked myself what I would do? I had no idea. After a few minutes of running different ideas though my head I came up with "get a lawyer". Maybe loading my car trunk and driving away. That seemed to be a short term answer. What would I do with them?...maybe take them to another state and rent a storage locker? Maybe stash them with a friend/relative that I could trust? I know some that would be glad to help. Dragging a loyal friend/relative into it isn't my style though and those that applied for the order would no doubt identify who I would trust for such an endeavor. Also, I'd have possession or at a minimum know where they were but what good would they be to me? As soon as I went home I'd have to explain "what guns?" to the police that showed up to take them. Of course pleading the 5th and not answering anything would probably be better. Then call the lawyer. I'm sure "what guns" would not go far with a liberal judge. So I guess after all that I'm back to keep my mouth shut and get a lawyer. Maybe it comes back to not having all of your nuts in one basket and limiting who knows what you have and the locations. No wonder they want registration and to make home made 80% guns illegal.

Sadly. we have people in the US that will soon be facing this scenario without the 1 hour warning.

I did think of you when I came up with this question. I figured you (and others) would not be able to answer but I'm glad you found it interesting.

This was pretty much why I posted this months question. When NY announced they were expanding their red flag law to school administrators I asked myself what I would do? I had no idea. After a few minutes of running different ideas though my head I came up with "get a lawyer". Maybe loading my car trunk and driving away. That seemed to be a short term answer. What would I do with them?...maybe take them to another state and rent a storage locker? Maybe stash them with a friend/relative that I could trust? I know some that would be glad to help. Dragging a loyal friend/relative into it isn't my style though and those that applied for the order would no doubt identify who I would trust for such an endeavor. Also, I'd have possession or at a minimum know where they were but what good would they be to me? As soon as I went home I'd have to explain "what guns?" to the police that showed up to take them. Of course pleading the 5th and not answering anything would probably be better. Then call the lawyer. I'm sure "what guns" would not go far with a liberal judge. So I guess after all that I'm back to keep my mouth shut and get a lawyer. Maybe it comes back to not having all of your nuts in one basket and limiting who knows what you have and the locations. No wonder they want registration and to make home made 80% guns illegal.

Sadly. we have people in the US that will soon be facing this scenario without the 1 hour warning.

Yeah you won't get a warning and they will kill you if you resist. Already happening

https://www.google.com/amp/s/baltim...involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/amp/

I decline to answer.

While I find the question interesting, the reality of this is becoming to real.

Just remember this, they can't come looking for what they don't know you have.

Old guns and 80% for the win!!

Now of course if you are liberal you can threaten the president of the United States and get away with it.

She is just another of a long line of sniveling, whiney bitches. No character or guts whatsoever. People like her make me want to puke. These are not the kind of people that made this country great.

If I woke up tomorrow and heard she had been killed in a car wreck or had a heart attack I would not be sad. You can add Madonna, Alec Baldwin, Jimmie Kimmel and Fallon, and Colbert to that list as well. These are the true enemies. Unfortunately too many in our society actually give these idiots credit for actually knowing anything. I don't agree with everything the president does, nor have I ever agreed with everything any president has done, but I have never acted the way these overpaid, low talented morons act.

What the hell is she afraid of? There is noting to be afraid of, except maybe the Iranians, North Koreans, Chinese, or Russians. Oh wait, Clinton and Obama and Kerry took care of all of those issues.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but the video just made me lose it for a few minutes

Back