• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (March 2020) (Virus Thread)

I am in line at walmart for senior hours...bleah...

Shelves were mostly 100%' full. I did get everything I needed, but still no lysol spray.

We are out on the edge of suburbia, and the hill folks come down to shop here. I have 2 walmarts, savemart, costco & lowes, vons , 5 pharmacies & Tractor supply all within 3 miles.

While I WAS liking his handling of the "crisis" initially (I DID vote for him), DeCuntis has succumbed to the weinie's whining and issued the typical "stay at home" BS order. :rolleyes:

Even worse, he has filed the "no eviction" order, effectively putting landlords on the hook (myself included) for deadbeat tenants for who knows HOW MANY months. While this will not break me, it will certainly mean I will have to file a judgment against them to collect in court systems that will be clogged with more "important" issues. Lose-lose all the way around... :mad: "You can just call your bank" they say--uhh no, you CAN'T unless you have time to be on hold for hours and some like WF (my bank) have already tapped out... :eek: Who is going to be next?

Because it is on long-term leased land from the county, my gun range had to close because of the "shelter in" order by the county (I'm in the neighboring county with no such orders). I had a good talk with the president of the club and apparently he didn't want to jeopardize their standing with the county just yet but agreed that a gun range is an essential business...

On the bright side, business is good, customers are paying, vendors are open, shippers are shipping and we are still paying our bills. Plus, the bloodwork from a recent "wellness exam" came back OK. :D

Back