• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (November 2021) (Kyle Rittenhouse)

Nothing a few water cannons on a cold night can't handle! LOL

Good idea. Herd the "protesters" onto a big sheet of ice, and let 'em chill out.

EDIT...It's something that didn't occur to me, living in the desert, but Wisconsin is pretty cold in November. It takes a tougher bunch to riot in the snow and ice.

Last edited:
I've learned that Tucker Carlsson have made/are making, a documentary/interview, behind the scenes of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Rumors say it's gonna be aired on monday. Anyone else got any info regarding this ?

Last edited:
257139782_391261229399870_3577406950112741702_n.jpg

Funny how the MSM seems to ignore so many key pieces of information.....almost like they want to incite violence...

You may wonder why a Swede is so happy for Kyle and the not guilty verdict..
Well first of all, he did nothing wrong..
Then he became a victim of the the political correct, leftist media.. a media that mirrors our leftist, political correct crap media. I hate their mindset..
It is a hydra with many heads that need to be fought on all fronts..

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly sir.

And thank you !!

It is far easier to fall lock step in line with their wishes, than it is to stand firm and do the right thing.

But for all of those standing their ground, wherever you are, this ones for you

:cheers:

Holy sheet its Oli!!

Nice seeing some "old-timers" pop in once and while. :)

This gootoober named Brandon Herrera is a gun guy who likes AKs but his attraction for me is his "Emergency Meme Reviews" or "Cursed Gun Images" segments. Although an acquired "taste" he presents well and is rather funny IMO. :) Here is his latest bit on the Rittenhouse victory... PS: be sure to get ready to pause the video because some memes he only presents for a second or two before he decides "I can't do this one!" :D

Back