• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rear Sights

Do you know who makes the sight? I wanna say LPA but couldn't be certain.

Here's mine
1041-97f42c7435419f7defd4d2dda994f909.jpg

1040-557304a22a5903aa5afb8b37f3ca5da5.jpg

And my pals.
serveimage

We use the Williams Ghost Ring Sight. Order the one for the Remington 700. We got ours direct from Williams but you can get them from Brownells and other places. Williams hasn't updated the labeling on the package yet.

I been looking for a machine shop to make us a scope rail with a aperture rear sight for quite a while.
What I've been running onto is the shops are booked out one to two years or they need to charge well over a hundred bucks and hour or they have a run minimum of 500 pieces.

This week I found a sympathetic ear at a shop and they are willing to whip them out on the CNC.
I'm mailing out the drawings first of next week so they can figure out a price.

Here's mine
1213142302b - Copy.jpg
1213142302a - Copy.jpg

And my pals.
serveimage

We use the Williams Ghost Ring Sight for the Remington 700. Drops right on. We got ours direct from Williams but you can get them from Brownells and other places. I emailed the info about them fitting to Williams. The package labeling isn't updated yet.

I been looking for a machine shop to make us a scope rail with a aperture rear sight for quite a while.
What I been running onto is the shops are booked out one to two years or they need to charge well over a hundred bucks and hour or they have a run minimum of 500 pieces.

This week I found a sympathetic ear at a shop and they are willing to whip them out on the CNC.
I'm mailing out the drawings first of next week so they can figure out a price.

I like the longer sight radius, as I have the Williams sight but it is mounted in front of the reciever on the bbl. I have a rail mounted on mine which would prevent mounting a sight as yours is. Any progress on the rail/sight project you mentioned?

Back