• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Red Dirt boy from OK.

sumoj275

.270 WIN
Well seeing how I got a Mossberg 590A1 this week, and tomorrow I am headed to the range to do some shooting I figured I should introduce myself. As you know, I am an Oklahoman born and raised, not an Okie. :mrgreen: I like shooting, hunting, fishing, and the partaking of barley/hops/and rye in liquid form. Glad to be here and learn a bit about this beast of a Dragon Blower.

Welcome aboard Sir,

Glad to have you as part of our community. Be sure to check out all our sub-forums and post up some pics of your firearms. Let us know if you have any questions...

Enjoy the site!

Youre gonna love that 590A1, and congrats, youre #500!

Thanks for signin on with us and if you need anything, we'll all be here to be as helpful as possible!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg 590A1. It is what I consider the best pump shotgun on the market. Make sure you post up some pictures when you finally pick it up.

Here is a cell pic from the range today. I got to say, I do like the 590a1 but the stock needs to be shorter for me to "enjoy" much of the 3" mag buckshot :eek:
IMG_20110515_121108.jpg

sumoj275 said:
Here is a cell pic from the range today. I got to say, I do like the 590a1 but the stock needs to be shorter for me to "enjoy" much of the 3" mag buckshot :eek:

The Hogue 12" (short LOP) or even a 13" would be right up your alley! ;)

Back