• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Remembering our troops

Saltmarsh

.270 WIN
It's been awhile since I've posted, it is the Holiday Season, everyone is busy. In the time with our family, friends, and reflecting, lets not forget our troops. Heres a reminder, God Bless them all.
HONOR.jpg

Best post I have seen. This is why we do it, why we fight. To protect the innocent from the oppressive.

If you ask most, if not all of these men and women, they'll tell you that they consider it an honor and a priveledge to go forth in the name of the United States of America.

As a further prayer at this holiday season, let's remember that those thousands of service members coming home for discharge are facing a very grim employment situation. Ft Bragg, for example, has cut hundreds of civilian support jobs on post and the local private sector employment situation is already flooded with job applicants.

So pray for all the troops, and pray especially that they can smoothly transition to new careers if they are coming home to take off the uniform one last time.

Good thread, Saltmarsh!

As a proud veteran of Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom I can say that I am glad OIF is over. I pray for the families of the troops we lost, pray for the wounded as they recover, and pray for our children that we never have to return to Iraq. Now it's time to bring Operation Enduring Freedom to a close, bring our troops home, treat the wounded from that decade long war, and give the rest of the world a well deserved one finger salute and let them police themselves.

tcecil88 said:
As a proud veteran of Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom I can say that I am glad OIF is over. I pray for the families of the troops we lost, pray for the wounded as they recover, and pray for our children that we never have to return to Iraq. Now it's time to bring Operation Enduring Freedom to a close, bring our troops home, treat the wounded from that decade long war, and give the rest of the world a well deserved one finger salute and let them police themselves.

And hope we learned our lesson about helping people who hate us.

This is a great post! Thank you!

I'm late in seein this, but man, I appreciate all our service men and women! Its something I wasnt able to do and my prayers are with them all, through the holidays and beyond as they come home.

I work with a Navy Veteran. Hes 23! Wow! Amazing, absolutely amazing and worthy of respect and admiration. A real good kid too.

For all of those out there, active duty or otherwise... Thank you.

Back