• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Running down some advertisers

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Hey folks, I'm trying to get ahold of the marketing departments of a few places. I'm going for some Mossberg specific and a few others too. I'm looking into ammo, Law Enforcement, aftermarket builds, and Mossberg themselves.

If you can think of anything you'd like to see on here, let me know and I'll look them up.

Thanks,
Brad.

We really appreciate all that you do for this community.

Thanks

No problem at all, I enjoy it. And I really like my Mossbergs. From talking to a few people, they say say the same thing, they havent seen anything quite like this forum before. Nothing Mossberg specific concentrated in one place.

So far, I'm very encouraged by the feed back I'm getting...

Excellent! We are trying to create a great community for fellow Mossberg Owners and each day the forum grows that much better. For the short while that the forum has been functional it has grown tremendously.

Hopefully soon you will be seeing some of these sponsors represented in some cool banner ads real soon!

Federal and Mossberg have both been contacted, and Aimpro Tactical will likely be on board very soon... and there is another yet! ;) Also, many more contacts are being made!

More is in the works, and I will be posting and linking Mossberg Owners on other forums. We should have a serious presence and representation from law enforcement sponsors/suppliers as well.

Mossberg as I'm told will be taking a much more agressive stance in their advertising, misconceptions will be righted. In the past Mossberg hasnt patted themselves on the back or sounded their own horn, but I think some of that is going to change. For example, the US Military continues to renew their contract with Mossberg because the M590A1 has set the military standard since the 70's...

There will be much more to come as law enforcement and military suppliers come on line to field questions and use the forum to launch or announce new products!

Yep! I was thinkin bout getting a hold of Mr Vang just today, ran out of time... Good one to have on here, thanks!

I sell Eberlestock backpacks and accessories. If there was demand for them on the site, I'd be open to doing some advertising.

If you're not familiar with Eberlestock and you carry long guns and backpacks at the same time ... you need to familiarize yourself quick! :D

Here's their website: www.eberlestock.com

I can usually do about $20 better than the prices on their site for backpacks. Accessories vary but I can usually beat the accessory prices on their site too. I mainly do this through word-of-mouth so I don't have them on my website.

I am so very familiar with Eberlestock! I have been wanting a gunslinger in the dry earth or unicam, (I think thats their term) for forever! I'd love to have you advertising on here, prob is, even with your awesome prices, I still dont know when I'll be able to buy one...

However, If you want some reviews, I'll test anything you want tested, I am hunting and hiking, I really need the scabard... :) I'll make payments I'll give you 4 dogs and a kid!!!

Rossignol said:
I am so very familiar with Eberlestock! I have been wanting a gunslinger in the dry earth or unicam, (I think thats their term) for forever! I'd love to have you advertising on here, prob is, even with your awesome prices, I still dont know when I'll be able to buy one...

However, If you want some reviews, I'll test anything you want tested, I am hunting and hiking, I really need the scabard... :) I'll make payments I'll give you 4 dogs and a kid!!!

Please! No more dogs or kids. :lol:

I really like the Dry Earth color myself. Have you seen the photos on the Eberlestock site with one of their Dry Earth packs in different lights and environments? It really blends in well.

I have a Gunslinger II in Unicam and one in Black that I could make you a deal on. Sorry, no payments, but I do take credit cards.

For your drooling pleasure. :twisted:

g2me%20full%20sm.jpg

Yeah... k thnx. I have indeed seen all the pics! The unicam works nicely too! Ok, I like the gunslingerII's also, very very much!!!

A deal? Black or unicam is good... prob unicam would work best for me.

If anyone has any brands or vendors that they think would be a good fit for the site please let me know so that I can contact them!

Well, Ergo works with Aimpro quite a bit, might wanna look into them too?

I dont off hand, but I think if we talk to Mike at Aimpro, he may be able to tell us who to speak with and have the contact info.

I havent been able to track down leads over the last couple weeks, but can get on it again as things slow down.

I have emailed a couple other vendors but if anyone has suggestions of other quality vendors please let me know.

Thanks
Dan

You know, places like Brownells, AmmunitionToGo, and places like that maybe? Optics Planet, Tactical Store... LA Police Gear, NordicComp, Blackhawk, Hogue, Vang Comp. Just a few that come to mind. Oh! Winchester Ammo, and if Federal ever gets back in touch with you that would be cool.

Back