• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SA-20 Side saddle

ruddy

Copper BB
Does anyone know of one that will fit? I have one on my tactical 12 gauge Maverick 88, and I'd like to get a 20 gauge version to mount on my SA-20.

I like these. I got the SST6 but I usually leave the front 2 empty in a match if I am loading fast otherwise my hand hits them.
I put the adhesive soft black Velcro from Home Depot on the side of the SA-20 action covering the whole flat area with a notch for the trigger pin and stick the card on it.
I used it that way for 2 years of matches. Some came loose and fell out when running and shooting fast because they were made for 12 ga and 20 ga but not too bad.
this year I had the tailor run another row of stitches in between each of the loops to make the loops smaller and they no longer come loose.
They do fit nicely in an M4 pouch too.
I'll try to post pics.

www.cobratactical.com
S.O.Tech Shotgun Shell Tray - Pair SST

I don't put any rounds on the stock - I rely on the extended mag. tubes. I can put 9 rounds in my 20 ga. Turkey Thug now , and 10+ rounds in my H&R 12 ga. and 20 ga. Pardner Pumps.......... I sure wish more folks would contribute to these forums ............

Back