• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Savage 10

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I picked up a used but like new Savage 10 in 308 the end of last year. I finally got her some optics and got some shooting in.

The scope is Primary Arms 4-14 ffp calibrated for 308.

Have some issues with the lead sled so i was only getting around 2" groups at 100 but she has potential. The screws holding the sled together worked loose and it was wobbly. Didnt have the tools to tighten it with me.

IMG_20200908_104439_resize_77.jpg IMG_20200908_104427_resize_32.jpg IMG_20200908_104420_resize_53.jpg

I'm glad you finally got to take it out and get it ready.

Is that the one you're using for whitetail this year?

My son and I went last weekend and saw a couple of does during archery but one of them had two fawns with spots still on them so obviously didn't shoot her, and the other one came down while the other fawns were still there and Momma didn't like it and they ended up scuffling a little and it left a lot faster than it came and didn't get to see anymore that day.

Did happen to see 3 hen turkeys about an hour and a half earlier.

if I can get her sighted in as good as the 6.5 I'll be using it for my KY deer camp in Nov.

Back